NeturallySpeaking for all your SIP Trunking and PBX Connectivity Needs
Voice Communications Features and Benefits
SIP Trunking (or Voice Over IP) is quickly becoming the de facto method of communications for organizations allowing the combination of voice, video, Fax, SMS, and data over a single broadband (or TOM) circuit. Since 2007 NeturallySpeaking has enabled businesses of all sizes to realize significant cost savings, communications system flexibility and scalability over traditional PRI or analog phone lines.
NeturallySpeaking’s all IP network was designed from the ground up for IP communications. NeturallySpeaking’s provides standard and secured SIP (for compliance with HIPAA, SarbanesÂ Oxley, and other governmental or regulatory requirements) via broadband Internet or our business grade T1 platform (scalable from 1.5MB to 6 Mbps).
- Proper SIP Trunk selection is critical to the operations, security and cost savings of a VoIP Solution.
- Primary Rate Interface (PRI) is available for Legacy Voice Systems.
- Supported SIP Origination and SIP Termination Services
- DID’s are available for Local, Long Distance, Toll Free and International Numbers. In addition we provide virtual fax DID’s
- Porting your current telephone numbers is available for phone, conference, fax etc.
- Featured Options include:
E911 and E911 with Alerts
411 Directory Assistance Calling
NAM Inbound and Outbound services